New for 2017 – Online Registration – [Click to Learn More]
2017 Camp Brochure and Applications
- Traditional Camp & Mini Camp
- Horse Camp
- Medical Form for 2017 (PDF)
- Medication Authorization Form for 2017 (PDF)
- Packing List
Please do not send care packages with food. Our small woodland friends get into the food. We also want camp to be a safe environment for those with food allergies and sensitivities.
- Medical form: (page 1) We required a doctor’s statement indicating the camper has had a physical examination by a physician/nurse practitioner within 36 months/3 years of the date of arrival to camp.
- Emergency treatment authorization: (page 2)
- Over the counter (OTC) medication authorization: (page 3) Allows camp nurse to administer over the counter medication that is kept in stock at camp. (Required by state regulations)
- Code of conduct agreement: (page 3) The camper must sign the code of conduct agreement.
- Authorization for the administration of medication: ALL medications (prescribed or over the counter) that the camper will take while at camp must be kept in infirmary. EACH medication needs a form signed by an authorized prescriber, even if it is an over the counter medication. Vitamins and nutritional supplements do not need this form, but cannot be kept in the cabin area. This form only needed if there will be medications/supplements administered by the nurse. One form per medication.
“Note: PDF files require current version of Adobe Reader Click Here to download”