News Regarding 2017 Enrollment/Registration for HC4H! – 2/20/2017
Hartford County 4-H Camp is transitioning to an online enrollment process this year.
Important Information for Parents
- You can register your child for camp @ https://hartfordcounty4hcamp.campmanagement.com/enroll
- We started to process enrollments on February 27th. This means that even if you completed the online enrollment form, you are not officially registered until you receive confirmation.
- The new enrollment process allows you to pay via check or SmartPay (direct withdrawal from checking or savings account).
- The site will include step by step enrollment instructions. If you experience any issues, please contact our support staff @ http://hartfordcounty4hcamp.org/reghelp/
- Families, without access to a computer, can request a paper application from Elsie Woolam by calling 860-289-4177. Once filled out and returned with deposit, it will be processed as received.
Please share this information with others that may be interested in attending HC4H Camp! We look forward to providing your child with a memorable week full of fun, friends & educational activities!
What: Hartford County 4-H Camp, Inc. has purchased a new camp administration software package. Allowing for online registration, secure payments, and centralized records management.
Why: This new capability will streamline the registration process; eliminating much of our manual procedures for payments and forms.
Reminder: View us on Instagram – @hc4hcamp, Follow us on Twitter – @hc4hcamp, & Like us on Facebook @ facebook.com/hartfordcounty4hcamp. We try and post updates 1-2x per week, on all of the above social media platforms.