OUR CAMP FACILITIES
Hartford County 4-H Camp is adjacent to the Blackledge River and is surrounded by the Salmon River State Forest, giving campers many trails for hiking, nature observation, fishing, and trail riding.
The camp is situated on 100 acres and includes the following facilities:
- Baldwin Hall, which includes a dining hall that can seat 266 as well as a lower recreation and workshop area
- Girls’ and Boys’ cabins – each area has a lavatory with sinks, flush toilets and showers
- 10 firepits around camp that host Vespers ceremonies, tribe meetings, outdoor cooking, and s’mores delights!
- Red Shepard Cabin (the camp director’s “home” and summer office)
- Low ropes challenge course
- Archery range
- A one acre pond for swimming, boating, and water recreation.
- The Grant House (a combined infirmary, staff quarters, and nature center)
- Friendship Court (a basketball and tennis court combo)
- Volleyball court; Gaga Pit
- Baseball/soccer field
- Woolam Equestrian Park (3 horse barns for 64 horses, tack room, hunt course, trails, and 4 riding ring
- Caretaker’s residence (at the entrance to 4-H camp)
Need help or have questions? Submit a help desk ticket!
Our volunteer staff will do our best to get back to you as quick as possible. Please provide as much information as possible so we can best answer your question and provide support. Thank you for choosing #HC4-HCamp!